Don’t get caught out in the cold
A breakdown: it’s the last thing you want in the middle of a winter deep-freeze. As your heating system ages, the likelihood of a furnace breakdown increases. Not only that, but an older furnace is often a less efficient one. You could be losing money every time your furnace fires up.
It’s important to have your furnace checked annually. An inspection includes:
- A thorough check-up on the operation of the furnace
- Cleaning the blower assembly
- Testing limits and pressure switches
- Filter replacement
We also offer a premium service, which includes an operational inspection of all mechanical equipment in your home: your furnace, air conditioner and hot water tank.
If your furnace is old or breaking down and you want a replacement installed to avoid a mid-winter emergency, our service includes:
- Removal of the old furnace, installation of the new one
- New 636 venting
- Ductwork and/or gas pipe modifications as required
- A new thermostat
- Gas permit
- 10-year parts warranty